These are the two songs that really got me during P Ramlee The Musical (PRTM). After watching it for the second time, thanks to CK, once again, it has proved to be an amazing production. I just love how love, hope, choices and everything else about life came together and they echo through the music and lyrics written beautifully by Adlin and Dick respectively. There's talent in Malaysia and Singapore, and just enriching to see both coming together. I am quite stoked with both of these songs right now. Somehow it's stirs my emotions and opens up possibilities for dreams and choices and maybe that's why I enjoy performing arts so much, because the platform allows you to reach deep within and be real to connect with your emotions.
I liked titling the two songs together - Leka & Cinta Pertama to Leka dengan cinta pertama (engross with your first love).
I'm now waiting for the CD and then I can bring hopes,dreams and emotions in the car as I have dread the long hours at work and the midnight oil burns.
Leka
Ku di belai mesra
Jarimu merayu menggoda
Di dada binasalah aku
Hanyut kepadamu
Kerana leka dan juga tergoda
Belaianmu mesra
~Leka (P.Ramlee The Musical)
Love takes vulnerability and courage. And honesty to self.
And that's what I don't have in me. Anymore.
I liked titling the two songs together - Leka & Cinta Pertama to Leka dengan cinta pertama (engross with your first love).
I'm now waiting for the CD and then I can bring hopes,dreams and emotions in the car as I have dread the long hours at work and the midnight oil burns.
Leka
Ku di belai mesra
Jarimu merayu menggoda
Di dada binasalah aku
Hanyut kepadamu
Kerana leka dan juga tergoda
Belaianmu mesra
~Leka (P.Ramlee The Musical)
Love takes vulnerability and courage. And honesty to self.
And that's what I don't have in me. Anymore.

0 Responses to “Leka dengan cinta pertama”
Post a Comment